Yoga and Business, two very deep-rooted practices that require a positive attitude, hard work, and eagerness to succeed!
In this workshop, I will break down the different pieces involved in both starting and running a sustainable and successful Yoga business.
What makes me qualified?
So you may be asking yourself, why am I qualified to talk Business & Yoga?
- I’ve owned and operated a successful Yoga business since 2015.
- Completed 5 sucessful & sold out Yoga retreats.
- I’ve received both ERYT-200 & RYT-500 Certification through Yoga Alliance.
- I left a successful career to teach Yoga full-time and have never been happier!
- I’ve received a Bachelors of Business Administration with a specialty in Marketing.
- I have 3 years experience in large-scale hospitality & event management.
The workshop will include:
- An insider look into teaching yoga as a career (applicable information for full-time & part-time instructors)
- Details for Building a successful Yoga Retreat
- Marketing ideas for gaining new clients & branding your business
- Information on how to make the most money without teaching 20 classes a week
- Takeaways on best practices for digital strategies and where it makes sense to invest money in the growth of your business.
When and where?
Date & Time: 7:00 PM to 9:30 PM on Friday, October 19th, 2018
Location: Wildwood Park Building, 5550 Columbia Pike, Arlington, VA, 22204
Transportation & Parking: Wildwood Park’s Parking is free and in abundance. Buses are available from both Pentagon City and Virginia Square metros.